Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Michelle's Blog Candy

Holy schmoly! Michelle is giving away the new Spellbinders Label 15!!!! Visit her blog for your chance to win!

Isn't she awesome???? I think she's awesome! ;)

If you want another chance to win blog candy, Katie and I are giving away a Cricut cartridge from Memory Miser and some digi images from  Digital Designs this month on the Sassy Lil' Sketches blog......Stop by for your chance to win!!

Here's the newest sketch:


You can use any/all of the September sketches throughout the month just link your images by October 5th!

Good luck!

1 comment:

  1. was a hard job finding you through google! I used one of your old sketches yesterday (you´ll find it at my blog) and was looking for some more. I really like your newest sketches as well!!

    ReplyDelete