Friday, September 17, 2010

Sketches 4 All Guest Designer

WOOHOO! I'm the guest designer at Sketches 4 All during their Sketch-A-Thon!!!

I'm giving away a RAK to a lucky winner if you join and use this sketch! I have no idea what it will be but I'm sure it'll be something fun!!! I'd decide in advance but I like to get something for you that I think you'll like and use....

Anyway, here's the sketch:

Here's my take on the sketch:

Yeah, yeah....I only have one brother named Bert (if you're observant, you'll notice my brother's name is kinda funny) but I had two photos of him and four looked better than three! LOL So I went ahead and used it!

I hope to see you there!!

4 comments:

  1. Your sketch and layout are gorgeous!!! Love the banner and ribbon you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely. Love the color combo and all that lace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you know i love this sketch & your fun layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my goodness - I loved your sketch, but I really love your take on your sketch! Great banner and lace!

    ReplyDelete