Saturday, January 1, 2011

WOOHOO! It's finally time!!

Katie and I announced the new Sassy Lil' Sketches Design Team today! I'm so excited! I can't wait to work with this group! They are all so incredibly talented!!! I feel so blessed!


I can't even begin to tell you how hard it was to pick this team. We received so many applications from people with amazing talent we were just shocked! Thanks for everyone who applied! If you didn't make it this time, make sure you reapply next term!


Even though I'm incredibly excited about the new team, it makes me sad because we had a fantastic team this last term and some of them are leaving. :( I can't thank you all enough! You were so wonderful and have done so much to help Sassy grow! I hope you all continue to hang out at the forum so we don't lose touch!


Thanks to you all!!!


Happy New Year!!!

2 comments:

  1. WHOOO HOOO Im so lucky to be one of the chosen ones and cant wait to get started. Thanks Cherie and Kate, both of you ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too, am a chosen one. We sound like we should be Jedi. But I am looking forward to being a Padwan at SLS!! Thanks so much Cherie and Katie!!

    ReplyDelete