Tuesday, June 14, 2011

New Sassy Sketch Reveal

It's the 14th & that means there are new sketches at Sassy Lil' Sketches!

I gotta say that I LOVE this one! Obviously, I'm partial to these sketches (for a good reason) but I LOVE this one! The design team really did some amazing work with it! You need to check it out!!

If you create a sketch using this layout, make sure you upload it somewhere online & share the link with us on Sassy! You'll be entered in the prize drawings! You can enter as many times as you want....You just need to create that many layouts using this sketch! Or create cards using the card sketch! We always have the most generous sponsors so if you win, you're definitely going to get something awesome!!!

Don't forget, we also have a card sketch up on the card blog! I'd love to add some followers on to that site so if you can share it with your friends, I'd be eternally grateful! ;)

If you're looking for a fun place to hang out, check out the Sassy forum! We'd love to have you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment