Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Curly hair

See all those curls? They're from a sock. True story.

I saw this on Pinterest a couple months ago. At first, I laughed and thought it was rather odd. Then I thought, why not try it? What do I have to lose besides an unmatched sock that was destined for the trash anyway?

The first time, I put my hair in the sock for a few minutes and used a blow dryer on it.....And I had some pretty good curls show up!

That night, I wore my hair in the sock all night while I slept and the next day I had even bigger curls! Whoa! How cool is that?

Now, a couple months later, Jimbo is begging me to wear my hair in the sock when I come to bed. LOL He absolutely loves it! He's always been a curl lover but I think his real love is not having to be careful about laying on my hair at night! And I have to admit I love it too! I don't have to get my hair pulled all night long (yeah, it's not kinky.....it just SOUNDS kinky....) because it's busy getting curled in my neat little bun.

The real bonus is.....I can just take my hair out of the sock and go to work looking like I worked hard on my hair. YAY! No time spent on my hair leaves more time for sleeping and we all KNOW I need my beauty sleep! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment