Friday, January 20, 2012

TGIF!

Thank goodness it's Friday! I'm soooo ready for the weekend!

I'm to see a high school friend tonight! YAY! She just bought a new condo so I'm getting the tour and then we're staying in, having dinner and chatting! Is it sad that I'm so excited to go see an old friend and stay in?? lol

She's adopting one of our puppies! I don't know which one of us is more excited! (I'm pretty sure I'm the most excited because these little suckers are MESSY! I'm tired of bathing them....)
IMAG0343
Aren't they adorable? They're Puginese (part pug/part pekingese). We only have six of them so if you want one, let me know! I'm ready for them to find new homes ASAP! lol NOW would be preferable....

I STILL haven't cleaned the rest of the hall cabinet from the last post....Jimbo has been home at night & for some reason he thinks he's more important than cleaning the cabinet. (Can you see me rolling my eyes?)

I've been working on a Lego blanket that I saw on Pinterest. This is one block. I think I need about 140 of these suckers....After working on it for 2 weeks, I have 30 blocks done. Yeah, it's going to take FOREVER but I'm really hoping to have it done by #4's birthday in the middle of February. Think I can do it?
IMAG0345

Have a great weekend! I'll see you on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment